Thursday, September 8, 2011

Henry's First Camping Trip @ 5 weeks old!


When Henry was 5 weeks old, we took a family camping trip to Rockport (near Park City). The weather was a bit warm and Henry wasn't having it! The only good sleep he got was in Grandma and Grandpa's trailer with the AC on!! I took Hen on a walk in his stroller around the campground and boy did everyone know about it. He wailed the entire walk. The best part about this camping trip was the delish dutch oven food and Henry's awesome jean overalls!!! We'll try this again when he's a little older. I think Henry will be quite the little camper... he just doesn't know it yet!!
Henry in his jean jacket with Auntie Katelyn.
Hen and Daddy snuggling in the tent trailer.
Paul and Julian playing in the lake. It was very refreshing in the heat, even knuckles took a swim!
Cousin Gabby and Henry hanging by the lake.
Hanging with Daddy by the campfire!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you describe things . . . "he just wasn't having it" best and funniest statement ever! I still think Henry is the most handsome/beautiful baby ever. Even though Henry does not know he is going to love camping sometime in the future "next summer" he also is a very lucky boy to have parents that want to play and have fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason I can't comment on here lately! It's been frustrating...just an fyi! I love little Henry in all those cute outfits and I'm sure he'll grow up to be a great little camping man! I hope things are going well and good luck this Wednesday starting back into work! Love ya cuz! ps I'm getting slightly better at Dr mario, so maybe you can play me sometime...we have internet on the wii

    ReplyDelete