Thursday, January 6, 2011

A great end to 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas morning, just me and my Boo! We exchanged gifts, had some cinnamon rolls, watched our new movies then headed to the big tamale feast. Gramma Ana didn't disappoint!! The fam feasted on hundreds of tamales, home made rice and beans--the whole nueve yards :)

The next morning we headed to Phoenix. After a few icy roads, we were in the clear and Knuckles makes an excellent co pilot. The entire week was bustling with a whole lot of... nothing!! And I loved every minute! We slept in, stayed in our pajamas and barely combed our hair! There was some game playing of course and we finished a ridiculously painful puzzle-then tragedy struck!! It was dismantled before dad could take a picture. I'm not quite sure what one does with a picture of a puzzle??


Another highlight was Alyssa and Kyle and kids coming over for games and of course some New Years fireworks that we set off in the street! Then we watched the ball drop on TV and I promptly fell asleep at 12:05! Party animal, I know!!
When reflecting on 2010, it was a year full of awesome vacations, lots of family and Knuckles became a part of the family. I can't wait for the adventures 2011 will bring :) ... to be continued!!

No comments:

Post a Comment