Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Nursery





We had a busy weekend painting the nursery. It was so nice to have my parents in town to help! Picking the colors wasn't too bad, I knew we wanted 2 shades of green and Paul knew he wanted what I wanted!! We went with a darker color on the bottom and a chair rail to separate the colors...the chair rail was slightly trickier than anticipated. But Paul, Katelyn and Roy Boy put their heads together and got it done while Merv and I supervised!! We had some fun dinners out and a great time just hanging out. I sure miss having my parents close by. Thanks for all of your help and for the washer and dryer!!
Things are going well, still getting nauseous and I didn't realize my emotions were getting the best of me.... until I cried during The Lion King and then during American Idol. In my defense, the Mufasa scene is super sad and I think I've always been emotional over it!
I have an ultrasound on Tuesday and we're very excited to see the progress of our little one!

1 comment:

  1. I ALWAYS cry at the Mufasa scene...but I have dead dad issues....I love love LOVE the green! I think it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete